We respect your privacy and value the trust you have placed in educationboard.in.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Blogger copyright policy
Blogger respects the rights of copyright holders and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. When we receive proper notice as required by the DMCA, we will work to promptly remove content that has been identified as copyright infringement. Repeat infringers’ blogs are removed, and in appropriate instances, Blogger accounts will be terminated. Learn more about copyright, DMCA or file a DMCA notice. If you believe we’ve removed content from your blog in error, you can file a counter notice.
Report inappropriate content
Blogger takes violations of the Terms of Service and Blogger Content Policy seriously. Blogger is a platform for free speech. We don’t monitor content or mediate disputes. If an author’s contact information is listed on their blog, contact them directly to ask them to remove or change the content in question. If you have tried to contact the author without success and still believe a blog violates our Terms of Service or Content Policy, select the abuse type below to contact us. Note: A copy of every removal notice we receive related to Blogger is sent to the Lumen project complaint database. We also disclose the number and nature of government requests for content removal twice a year in our Transparency Report.
Please submit each blog only once. We review every submission and take action as necessary.
Blogger may take these steps:
- Remove content.
- Place a warning page before the content in question.
- Notify the authors and admins by email or message on their Blogger dashboard.
- Post a message that the content has been removed.
- Provide a link to a copy of the removal notice.